Thursday, March 30, 2017

Here's Guide Sarah!!


Thanks for waiting!!!



Nice to meet you, I was introduced earlier!

I'm "Sarah", WizComic's guide!




Sarah
 "I'll assist Hirogecka of PR department
to manage the blog!"


 Gecka
"Oh wow, her presence added sparkles to this blog,
uncle is really happy, yes yes"


Sarah

"What you mean by uncle...Gecka, you're a lady in your twenties yet..."


Gecka

"I'm sorry, I'll die if I can't joke around"


Sarah

"Oh no...(swet)


 

Gecka

"Sarah is resposible to MC(Master of Ceremony)from now on.

What a relief, I can joke around freely.

Oh wow, how nice to have an assistant"




Sarah

"Whaaaaaaat?!

No way, I'm supposed to be just a guide.

Being in PR department, you have to cooperate more!!"




Gecka

"But I refuse"


Sarah

 "How come...

in other words, how you use BUT I REFUSE is totally wrong!"

 

If Jojo fans see this

"No wonder bandwagon is..."

Don't you think they'll be mad?"



Gecka

"Sorry sorry, Charlie"


Sarah

"Oh my, it's ancient..."


Gecka
"Sorry, I don't know the original story"


Sarah

"Oh my...he's much worse than being bandwagon"



Gecka

"Well well, I resigned and am no longer MC"


 Sarah

"You can't resign on your own..."



Gecka

"Let's make the blog more lively!

this blog and WizComic"

Sarah

"Thank you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...