Thursday, January 26, 2017

Recruiting Manga Advice seekers!!


Hi!!
I'm Hirogecka of WizComic creator/PR!!


Anouncement today!
New project followed by Manga Know-How,

recruiting Manga dealing with Manga Advice articles!




So, what's the project about!
This new project is dedicated to Manga beginners!



I want to be a Manga creator and need advice,

but I don't know where I'm wrong...


For those of you, we'll explain nicely and politely!

This project is to give advice on your Manga,

as long as you say "You can write my Manga in this blog!".



I've posted but don't know what's wrong with it!

Don't have anyone to check it!


If so, let us give you advice in this blog!!


In this blog, we also assist encouraging future Manga creators

So, you who are interested,


please please contact us through Contact Form!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...