Thursday, January 19, 2017

Introducing Manga~"Ganisha Power"

Introducing Manga!

Hi!!
I'm Hirogecka of WizComic creator/PR!!

today I want to introduce Manga! "Ganisha Power".


This is fantasy piece about a girl and a boy!

First 2 pages are good enough to understand its spirit!!


Amazing description catch readers attention!!


Girl is searching something and then meets main character while running away for her life.
These 2 guys are ones after the girl...!!

She is in trouble, they look tough!!

Beautiful lady against these machos...I don't think she can win!!

 

Splendid summersault kick!!

I wish to take it with full power once...
Hummm, I mean, cough cough

Never mind!!!

 

 

Anyway anyway!


Only WizComic eManga allows to place variety of Manga!

We welcome different kinds of Manga!!
Why don't you make your debut with WizComic?

Awaiting for your contact!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...